Is the best officiant wedding gift for 2020 a box of chocolates? Probably not. But, we do believe it will still be a fantastic gift for a wedding.
Products That Your Guests Will Enjoy but That Also Make Them Feel Special
The best gifts for a wedding are simple. They are products that your guests will enjoy but that also makes them feel special. Here are some ideas that you can use to put together some personalized wedding gifts.
1. Should be Related To The Couple
G for a wedding should be related to the couple. Why not create a personalized poster or a picture frame. You can include personal texts about the couple and what their wedding means to you and your family. The same is true of a nameplate.
2. Think About the Couple’s Hobbies and Passions
When it comes to gifts, you will need to think about the couple’s hobbies and passions. Those are two things that any couple looks for when they plan their weddings. They want a gift that is going to represent them as well as their own tastes.
3. Candle, Vase, Or Photo Frame with A Picture of Your Beloved
What is more romantic than a candle, vase, or photo frame with a picture of your beloved? These types of wedding gifts make a perfect one to send on their wedding anniversary. They’ll treasure it for years to come.
4. Beautiful Box with A Matching Ribbon
What about favor boxes? You can provide your guests with a beautiful box with a matching ribbon. Or, you can create one personalized with a printed name or initials of each guest. If you choose this option, remember to add a heart to each box with a tiny star. That adds even more meaning.
5. Interest To The Couple
If you are not sure what the best wedding officiant gifts are, give them a few suggestions. Don’t ask for their opinion but do offer your input. Think about things that are of interest to the couple. Think about special treats that they enjoy and make sure to give them an easy delivery option.
You should not forget to include those people that matter to the couple. These include family and friends. You can handwrite thank you notes and even add a special message. A personalized t-shirt is another great way to say thank you. And, for a bride who really wants to include her mother, you could make a memory stone or an engraved photo album.
However, gifts for a wedding are more than that – they are symbols of appreciation. And, the best gifts for a wedding should be something that the couple will enjoy and will cherish forever.
6. Personal Gifts
Personal gifts are always a good idea. If you know a couple well, you may want to incorporate their interests or hobbies into it.
Another thing that has become important as the best wedding gift for a wedding is the cost. You do not want to give a high price for a gift because that is an unnecessary expense. So, you may want to provide some of the cost to the couple as a thank you.
7. Gifts for the Officiant
Honestly, you wouldn’t have a wedding if it weren’t for your officiant. A lot of the times, while planning a wedding, people tend to forget to include their officiant in the list of gifts to buy and either it ends up becoming a last-minute buy or an awkward thank you. If it wasn’t for their service, there would be no wedding and they deserve all the appreciation you can muster. Here’s a list of interesting gift ideas for your officiant:
- Wine: Nobody can go wrong with a nice bottle of wine. It can feature in your last-minute shopping spree, as well, without making it look like a hasty decision. It is a dignified and warm gift idea.
- Cash: A lot of officiants prefer to receive cash rather than gifts or thank you notes. This definitely makes it far more convenient for you and everyone else. Speak to your officiant, those who would like cash instead of gifts are quite straightforward about it.
- Engraved Pen or Mugs: This is a well-thought-out wedding present for your officiant. You can engrave it with a message for your officiant and sign it off with your names. This is a thoughtful present that will definitely make him remember you for a long time.
- Pocket-watch: This too can be engraved with your names and a special message for your officiant. Often times, senior officiants or ones who are a little old-school, especially if you are having a traditional wedding and want to hire someone who values the olden days, a pocket watch might be the best present for someone like him. This resembles the fact that you have thought of him, and as a token, for your gratitude, you got him a gift he’d appreciate.
- Donation: A handsome donation to a cause that is very dear to your officiant might make his day. This is a brilliant way to kick-start your wedding life together by doing something that is truly a generous move. A cherry on top of the cake would be if you decided to donate some of the money you received as wedding gifts from friends and family towards the cause. Additionally, if you are getting married in a church and the officiant is a member, you might as well donate to the church as well.
Wedding officiant gifts can be tricky but it should more be a reflection of how much you know your officiant, how grateful you are to him, and how much you want to express that.
So, if you want to find out how to find the best wedding gifts for a wedding, you can check here for more ideas. Be creative in every part of the process so that you can find the best one.