Media Calls - looking for people for interviews, research or case studies
What the Media Centre can offer journalists
- Expert comment from our team of relationship researchers, practitioners and information specialists.
- Access to our network of associate psychologists, family lawyers and health professionals.
- Up-to-date statistics on a variety of topics, from marriage and divorce rates to cohabitation and civil partnerships.
- Access to case studies who have used One Plus One’s range of relationship support services. Please see our case study FAQs page here.
- Expert relationship tips and advice for box outs or ‘how-to guides’.
- An insight into the current hot topics and relationship trends taken directly from the thecoupleconnection.net’s user forum, the voice of British couples, which has attracted over 500,000 users since its launch in 2008.
- Topical statistics from our monthly thecoupleconnection.net user polls. We also invite journalists to suggest poll topics related to their current research so please get in touch with any poll requests.
- Article contributions from the One Plus One editorial team based on their 40 years of expertise in the relationships field. The editorial team writes all in-house publications and has previously contributed to a variety of titles, from The Guardian to Pick Me Up as well as practitioner press and academic journals
For general enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org