Prince William and Kate Middleton have been voted as having the most inspiring celebrity relationship.
Relationships charity OnePlusOne polled 1,000 young people and asked which celebrity relationship they would most like to have.
Will and Kate came out on top with 27% of the votes while 26% voted for Beyonce and Jay Z and 18% voted for David and Victoria Beckham.
Others in the list included Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.
‘Angelina and Brad have done lots of positive things,’ said one respondent. ‘They are known for their adopting of disadvantaged children from third world countries, which I class as very admirable and good role models for the rest of society.’
OnePlusOne Director Penny Mansfield, CBE, said: ‘The cult of celebrity is hugely important to young people today, who will often keep abreast of the relationship ups and downs of their favourite stars.
‘While this may lead some to question whether it’s unhealthy to have seemingly unrealistic role models, our research suggests the way young people look to celebrities for inspiration can be positive as well as negative.’
Top ten relationships
- Prince William and Kate Middleton (27%)
- Beyonce and Jay Z (26%)
- David and Victoria Beckham (18%)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (15%)
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel (12%)
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz (10%)
- Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne (7%)
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling (6%)
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi (5%)
- James McAvoy and AnneMarie Duff (5%)